Professional Carpet Steam Cleaning
Steam Carpet Cleaning Throughout Melbourne
Do your carpets look dull, feel rough, or give off unpleasant odours? As a homeowner, dirty carpets can be a nuisance that impacts your indoor air quality and comfort.
The professional carpet cleaners at Pro Carpet Cleaning Melbourne understand this problem better than anyone with over 10 years of deep cleaning experience. We offer premier steam carpet cleaning services, powered by hot water extraction, to refresh your carpets and restore your home.
About the Service
Our carpet cleaning technicians are fully licensed, insured, and dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. We use powerful truck-mounted equipment and safe, green-certified cleaning solutions to lift dirt from the base of carpet fibres.
Why We Are Different
Pro Carpet Cleaning stands behind our work with a satisfaction warranty. Our locally-owned steam carpet cleaning service works around your schedule to restore the beauty, health, and comfort of your carpets in just one day.
We take pride in using the latest techniques and equipment to safely clean all types of carpeting and expertly treat spots and stubborn stains.
Schedule an appointment today!
For more information and a FREE no obligation quote call us on 03 9111 2606
We’ll get it done on time and on budget!
Our carpet technicians follow these cleaning methods:
- Thoroughly vacuum carpets and pre-treat any heavily stained areas with spot removers. This prepares carpets for deep cleaning.
- Connect specialized hot water extraction equipment and preheat water to optimum temperature for cleaning efficacy.
- Apply green certified cleaning product across all carpeted areas using pressurized hoses and hand tools. Solutions lift dirt to the surface.
- Use rinse setting to extract all residues, dirt and stains completely with powerful suction. Our wands scrub deep within carpet piles.
- Rinse carpets with clean, hot water and use grooming tools to realign freshly cleaned carpet pile in a uniform layout.
- Accelerate drying with fans/dehumidifiers. Once fully dry, re-vacuum with a HEPA filter and apply a fabric protector to resist resoiling.
Our hot water extraction method is extremely effective for removing spots, stains, allergens, and embedded grime that vacuum cleaners cannot.
There are many reasons why homeowners and businesses are turning to carpet steam cleaning in increasing numbers:
- Renewed carpet vibrancy and softness
- Deep cleaning beyond vacuums
- Stain and odor removal
- Improved indoor air quality
- Extends carpet lifespan
There’s a small risk of over-wetting or long dry times if an amateur does this type of deep cleaning. Our pros perfected our steam carpet cleaning process to provide you efficient, safe results.
Signs You Need Carpet Steamed
Here are signals that it’s time to call our carpet cleaners:
- Carpets look dingy, dull or discolored
- Crushed pile areas that won’t fluff up
- Stains that have returned after DIY cleaning
- Pet accidents and pet urine odor
- Musty smells coming from carpets
- Increased dust/dander impacting allergies
- Simply wanting healthier carpets
Don’t live with unclean carpets! Revive their appearance and condition with Pro Carpet Cleaning Melbourne’s effective steam cleaning services.
Services We Provide
We offer these wide range of services to restore and protect your carpets:
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet dry cleaning
- Stain removal
- Lease cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Carpet Repairs
- Carpet Sanitizing
- Carpet Protectors
Why Choose Us?
- Professionally Trained
- Steam Cleaning Experts
- Customer Guarantee
- Affordable Prices – Per Room or Entire Home
- Fast Quotes
- Melbourne Inner City
- Central CBD
- Eastern Suburbs
- Western Suburbs
- Southern Suburbs
- Northern Suburbs
- Mornington Peninsula and Bayside
How long does it take for carpets to dry after cleaning?
With our accelerated drying process, most jobs dry within 6-12 hours so you can resume use fairly quickly.
Does your cleaning solution contain harsh chemicals?
No, we use exclusively green-certified, non-toxic cleaners that are safe for kids and pets after fully dried.
What about unseen carpet padding and corners?
Our deep cleaning tools scrub and extract embedded dirt below the surface and in hard-to-reach areas.
How often should I get carpets professionally cleaned?
For high traffic areas, we recommend professional cleaning every 6-12 months to keep carpets looking their best.
Will cleaning remove traffic lane dirt on my stairs/hallway?
Yes, our powerful equipment and specialty tools lift embedded dirt from traffic lanes and return carpets to a uniform appearance.
Do you clean carpets in commercial businesses too?
Yes, we are experienced with restaurants, offices, retail stores. We can schedule efficient services after closing hours.
“My 15-year old carpets look brand new after Pro Carpet Cleaning’s amazing steam cleaning treatment. Their spot work is incredible too. I wish I had called them sooner!” – Jane, Melbourne
“The Pro Carpet Cleaning team worked miracles getting out old dog urine stains and musty smells my DIY efforts couldn’t touch. My carpets haven’t been this clean in over a decade.” – John, Brunswick
“I can breathe easier now after the technicians deep cleaned my moldy basement carpets. They worked hard removing multiple lingering stains too. Money well spent for healthy air quality.” – John, Melbourne
Request a Free Quote
If your home is in need of a clean contact us today for a free quote.
We can also offer advice and answer all your questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Phone 03 9111 2606